Tuesday, 23 March 2010

Edible Image and Pastry Class 20th March 2010

2 Tier Choc Moist Cake and Pastry Class March 2010
The 1st semester school holidays are here. Got an order from CT who is teaching at SKTSB for her son's 10th birthday and her sister. She had tasted my cakes and was recommended by Cikgu Mazila of Tadika Pra. Her comments after the celebration is that "sedap giler", all her guest enjoyed the cake to the last bite. Thank you for the order and compliments.

I organised a pastry making class on 20/3/2010 at 2pm at my house. Three students attended this class, Hazrin,Suzanah and Kak Shidah. Azizah from Mersing couldn't turn up coz of the heavy rain. First we started with the Vol-au-vents,Chicken Pie and Custard Fruit Tartlets..........pastry and fillings. Last but not the least i would like to say a word of thanks to my beloved sister and nephew for helping me out during the class n thanks to my brother-in-law for giving his wife n son the permission of assisting me during my class.

Also a word of thanks to my husband and children for supporting my interest in baking all this while.

April Class 2010 (will confirm the date asap)
Commercial Cake Class 2pm
1.Moist Marble Cake
2.Moist Banana Cake
3.Steamed Coconut Blossom
Brushing the fruit tartlets with apricot jam glaze


Arranging the fruits strawberries,peaches and kiwis

Vol-au-vent cases after baking

Vol-au-vents

Arranging the pastry magerine on the dough

The keen students, thank you for your attendance and support

My next recipe for my April class-moist marble cake

Vol-au-vent with prawn sambal fillings



Custard Fruit Tartlets

Chocolate Moist Cake with Choc Fudge n fondant toppers for CT's son from Tadika Pra SKTSB