Wednesday, 10 March 2010

Chilled Mango Cheesecake

Went out with my family to the supermarket, i noticed that the mango season is now on. Along side of the road there were many mangoes on sale. Bought some mangoes back home, ate some with the family but my youngest daughter, fiqa wanted more but because she is asthamatic i told her that i will make for her a mango chilled cheesecake. She quickly agreed and ask me to make it. I started with the cake side panel, pipe the cake mixture with alternate colours of non-coloured mixture and mango paste orange coloured mixture.



The cake side panel
After baking and cooling of the side panel, arrange it into a 9inch loose base cake tin and poured in the cheese filling and set in the fridge

Mango Chilled Cheesecake top with mango pudding- ready to savour the cake, my daughter fiqa was excited n guess what she is the guest-of-honour to cut the cake ceremony

A portion of the cut cheesecake